Yearly, our family ritual unfolds as my sons, niece, hubby, Mother-in-Law, and I gather supplies, each time attempting the whimsical feat of crafting a Gingerbread House. Coated in icing, adorned with candy, and often defying gravity, our gingerbread structures have playfully tumbled down more times than we can count. With the kids now grown, these attempts have evolved into a delightful running joke, punctuating our holiday gatherings with laughter and memories. Creating these sugary masterpieces has been a cherished Advent tradition since our little ones were just starting out.
Advent activities for Toddlers
- Make Gingerbread Houses
- Making Christmas cookies
- Crazy sock Day
- Dress like your favorite Superhero
- Have a fun Family photo session and for some added fun, purchase a Christmas Photo Booth Props
- Turn everything inside out and wear everything backwards today
- Wear only red or only green today
- Parents are used to helping pick out clothes for their kids but today kids get to pick out their parent's clothes!
For more ideas, check out The Ultimate Advent Christmas Planner.